Saturday, December 5, 2009

Awkward situation my friend is in?

My friend likes a girl and talks to her a lot, he even taught her how to skate



and she recently broke up with her old boyfriend, and her old boyfriend is a friend of my friend. Well my friend wants to ask the girl out and we were all planning on going to the movie theatre soon, my friend was going to ask out the girl, but all of the sudden the girl wants to bring her old boyfriend. She might even be thinking about getting back together in.



Now my friend doesn't want to come, and the girl even knows that he likes her.. but he is telling her he doesn't want to come now because her old boyfriend is coming.



Any tips?



Awkward situation my friend is in?amc theatre



tell him to come if he dont have the confident to face her n her bf then he really dont deserve her love if they do get bk together then congra them if nt then take the chanse that god gave him



Awkward situation my friend is in?symphony opera theater



the girl and her "old boyfriend" should not go to the movies with you and your friend. Your friend is not being much of a friend to his friend (the old boyfriend) what???????
he should w8 and see if they get back together . if they don't, he should ask her out right away or at least a week after

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish