Thursday, December 10, 2009

Can I transfer digital to 35mm film?

I want to convert a 2 minute digital video (powerpoint) to something that can be projected in a movie theatre (35mm film stock). Where/how can I do this? What is the price?



Can I transfer digital to 35mm film?opera mini



Honestly, i dont know of anyplace that will do that. Never eve heard of equipment that will do it either, and i do alot of theater work. Besides, the quality would suck anyways in most cases for anything residential. Theres gotta be a way to do it though, hollywood does it all the time. but its gonna cost big bucks my friend



Can I transfer digital to 35mm film?passions soap opera opera theater



You need to find someone who can convert digital movie to telecine. Some film production will point you in the right direction. But don't bother. It costs around US$20,000 to make a 2 hour movie so therefore, you would be paying about $166 per minute. It would be better to get yourself a digital projector.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish