Saturday, December 5, 2009

I saw an ad to buy the DVD of Destination 3 (on July 25). Does anyone plan to buy it?

I don't think it was ever in a movie theatre. It's about a roller coaster going off the track and apparently you can choose who lives and who dies. Looked kind of interesting. It goes on sale tomorrow and I'm kind of intrigued.



I saw an ad to buy the DVD of Destination 3 (on July 25). Does anyone plan to buy it?passions soap opera



I will have that movie in the mail today. I would never buy it though. Of course I would never buy any movie. It costs them 30 cents to make and then they sell it you for $20. They make the cost of production back from the theatres. Check out netflix.com, it will save you some money.



I saw an ad to buy the DVD of Destination 3 (on July 25). Does anyone plan to buy it?mr messed up opera theater



I think you mean Final Destination 3. And the only good Final Destination movie was the first one.
i thought that the first final destination was the final destination..it's kind of ridiculous that they made two sequels to this movie

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish