Thursday, December 10, 2009

I am looking for offensive/off-colour, yet cheap, Hallowe'en custome suggestions. Any ideas?

Cheap, offensive, yet creative costume ideas is what I do. In years past I have gone as:



- an Alzheimer's Patient (get dressed up in a suit but don't wear pants)



- poison gas (in honour of the Chechnya/Russia movie theatre incident)



- Anthrax (no explanation needed here, I suppose.)



This year I am contemplating going as a douche bag (just wear a garbage bag and affix the label from a box of douche to it) but would like further input. Any ideas? Please share!



Thanks,



Honanboss



I am looking for offensive/off-colour, yet cheap, Hallowe'en custome suggestions. Any ideas?opera ticket



I've heard the idea of going as Michael Vick...wear a Vick jersey and carry around a bloodied stuffed animal dog. Highly inappropriate, but if you have that sense of humor, it could be funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish