Saturday, December 5, 2009

Do supermarkets drive people crazy?

I like to make a list, get in and get out as quick as possible.



If I smoke a dubie, I am apt to just wander around aimlessly.



Just when I finally knew where everything was, they went and changed the store on me.



Now, I have to wander around clueless with each clerk asking me if I needed their help. No Dang it! I am on a mission!



Then, when I go to buy something there are 10 different varieties of the same product.



Campbells soup "Vegetables with Beef" and "Beef with Vegetables" I must have stared at that for 10 minutes.



Popcorn; Butter, Old-Fashioned Butter, Movie Theatre butter.



You can't just say "Get some Milk", What kind of milk? 2% lowfat, butter milk, 1%, Organic, Goat or Cow, etc etc.



Then, to top it all off, some lady actually had the nerve to ask for a map of the store.



It aint enough to just buy something. I have to read the lable and be familiar with whatever Partionally hydrogenated Vegetable oil really is.



I don't know is??? but it tastes good!



Do supermarkets drive people crazy?performing show



Sometimes I get shopping cart road rage around Thanksgiving. Does that count?



Do supermarkets drive people crazy?opera score opera theater



pop corn rules
Stop smokin' that poop!
hahahahah...your funny (but its sooo true)...I should give you 10 points!
yes when i am in one I get dizzy and faint.The one time i was in an american supermarket I got a headache from the selection of cereals and strange frozen goods.



Nice to dance in the aisles though.
YES!!! which is exactly why I don't go on sunday or in the evening, or any time during the day for that matter. It's gotta be when it's about to close or hopefully a 24 hour one. I don't have the patients to play bumper cars with old ladies and bad *** kids. Nor do I feel like standing in line with the lady with two full baskets of food at the first of the month. Thank God for http://www.peapod.com



LMAO! Ur cute...
Lay off the dubie. Educate yourself concerning nutrition.
It happened to me in Holland. Just imagine that on top of all this you have all the labels in Dutch. Scary, I thought I'll never make it.
you did not mention the most insidious part %26gt; MUZAK , that soulless, insipidly bland sound track that conceals the subliminal messages responsible for coming home with 4 extra cans of marinated artichoke hearts, chocolate syrup and a couple boxes of Capt Crunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish