Saturday, December 5, 2009

Ii love him and ii hav a feeling that he is using me.. what should ii do?

i've known dis guy for a lil more than a yr. during this whole yr, ii fell deep in love wit him. this is the second yr, that me and him are in the same class. he loves this girl. this is his 3rd yr loving her. but she has her own bf that she is crzy in love wit fo a yr. ii kno that no matter wuh, he will always love her. ii went out wit him earlier this year. he liked me and ii had strong feelingls fo him. but in the end i broke up wit him becoz he had stronger feelings fo the other girl and ii couldnt do anything about it. we tongue kissed at the movie theatre a 2 months lata. buh that was all. he asked me who ii like, ii said him. last wed he told me he liked his 2 ex gfs, n dis other gurl. wun of his ex is my best friend. he text me askin' me 2 ask my best friend if she got the slightest feelings fo him. should ii ask her? he text my other best friend telling her that my best friend is the onli gurl he went out wit that he felt comfortable wit. ii dont kno wuh ii should do. help me!



Ii love him and ii hav a feeling that he is using me.. what should ii do?opera songs



I can understand it's very hard to be in a situation like that, seeing as you say you love him. To be honest, I don't think he's worth it. He may of liked you or may have feelings for you now but he's asking about your best friend TO YOU, that's a sign saying forget about him. Many girls go through things like this and some of them find out the guy is a real jerk. There are so many other guys out there so don't try so hard. I know it'll be hard but if he doesn't seem interested enough in you then you shouldn't bother because there's plenty of guys out there, ones that will treat you great. Good luck. I hope I helped a bit.



Ii love him and ii hav a feeling that he is using me.. what should ii do?secure browser opera theaterhi Report It


ki9999999999999999999999999999... Report It


just ask him what he is up to and if he says nothing much like guys always say. then spay on him that's all i can say
If your not on his mind first, then blow him off.



Walk away and don't look back. Hit ignore.
Wow he is a wanna be pimp! Don't go mornin over him, their is a mill. other guys out their for u and he is just 1, so say no i won't ask her out, do it urself, and get a new boyfriend and let him morn over that!!!!!! Good luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish