Thursday, December 10, 2009

Have you ever ..?

met someone at like a grocery store or maybe a movie theatre and you jsut wish you would of gotten a number or sumthin it was like love at first sight and for about a week or maybe a day htats all you can think about is that one guy/girl you met. haha were has this happened to you b4?



Have you ever ..?mr messed up



it happen while i was at the supermarket... this cute girl gave me this wicked smile n when she walked pass me me she turn around n stared at me, viciously, damn... i should have gotten her number.. why u make me think about it... my girl is gonna kill me when she reads this..lol



Have you ever ..?getting late opera theater



no this has not happen to me.
Absolutely - there are many moments in life I wish I would have acted differently



Like the last time I got a BJ she wanted me to blast in her mouth



Dr Will
Yes, about this one lifeguard. But I did get over it. Its normal for us to day dream about things like this. So, at least you weren't bored.
It's happened a few times to me, but love at first sight is imposable cuz you don't know the person yet.



~Bob
yeah it has at a store you saw this person and your like man he seem to be the greastest person ever!!! you know yeah it happened but you never can find them ever again!!!
Go rent the movie Serendipity. That's exactly what it's about. And yes, I have but I've always figured there's a reason why it never went further. That guy, potentially could be the guy to really break my heart or something, ya know?
No. But speaking of grocery stores, I was at Kroger once with my mom, and this big dude in the line behind us started hitting on her. Hahahaha. He was like, "Is that your sister?" and he pointed to me. And she was like, "No. That's my daughter.". Hahahaha. He shut up after that. :)
Yes I had dreamed about him weeks b4 I met him then when I finally saw him I was too scared to talk to him I wasted an entire week beating myself up then when I saw him again I made my move now he's my Boyfriend.But I was depressed all week if that ever happens to u again plz do yourself the favor and talk to him/her or else you'll always regret it and if it doesn't lead to anything at least you tried.
I guess, but I only thought about them for a day or so then I'm over it, realizing that there's like a gagillion other people in this world that I could possibly run into and feel the same. So I'll have another crack at it and this time maybe get a number. : )
yeah, it hate it when that happens.
i think i had alot of missing point which i which i had done something. i guess, i got cold feet and which i could be more



alected. i feel like i was hindled back so badly, that i could not move on toward that person which i wich i could exchnaged it. if you have that feels, dont wait. just go to the guy and say hello and i want to talk to you sometime. i wish i could have.
yes, at the eatry.
Yes it has happened to me before but remember that is no such thing as LOVE at first site. There is however lust at first sight. You see or meet that person you may wish like him at first sight. but it is not at all love.
definetly. Once in the airplane I saw this german girl and I glanced at her like every couple of minutes... She was attractive. I managed to muster all my courage to get her email or phone number at the end of the flight, but the stewardess stopped me and was told that I wasnt legally allowed to leave the plane without assistance (stupid german rule for guys under 16), and then when she finnished I coudlnt find her no more. I was very very upset. I hate it when I miss an oppurtunity like that. Like, I could of have changed that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish