Saturday, December 5, 2009

How do i approach girls in public places?

I don't need any "pick up lines", I know to "be myself". But I guess 'being myself' doesn't include walking up to girls standing in a movie theatre lobby and trying to start a conversation with them, escpecially since her and I both know that I'm only doing so because I am pyhsically attracted to her. I'm also fairly confident that I'm at least "up to par" in the looks/style department; 6'0 185 brn hair blue eyes! I really just need help in the intitial contact part of the courting scene. Usually for me, once I get to know someone, they tend to like me a lot, but I'm just really having trouble meeting new people. Im from a small town, %26amp; lots of the girls my age and the girls I have "chased" in the past, are all in a relationship, or have changed enough so that them or I just aren't interested in each other any more. Im great @talking, listening, and starting second conversations with people, but I have tried having so many different attitudes and none of them are working, plz help.



How do i approach girls in public places?imax theater



From the sound of it you already know, what is the first thing you say to your friends? HELLO that would be a good start, and if the girl you are talking to is not just a stuck-up you know what, the conversation will flow, if you are at a movie for example why not talk about the best thing that was in the movie, there are a lot of ways you could talk to females if you are not just shy or scared of girls, If there is a certain girl that you really like try to find out what type of things she like and try to be in the places that she be in, that might help some in your quest.



How do i approach girls in public places?classical music opera theater



you do sound great..just force yourself to go against that shy, intimidated person...mind over matter! She will love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish