Thursday, December 10, 2009

I want to talk to a girl at school, but her friends are always around!?

There's this girl that works at the movie theatre like me, but we've never worked together. We had a very brief conversation when she was buying some concessions once, and she sounded interested in talking to me.



Everyday I see this girl at school in the morning since our lockers are close to each other's. But the big problem is that she always has these 2 other friends with her. I've never seen her alone at school. I want to talk to her, but I don't know how to get up the courage to talk to her and what all to talk about. Please help me!



I want to talk to a girl at school, but her friends are always around!?comedy show



single her out be like hey watsup how you been, introduce me to your friends blah blah then be like wanna go somewhere after school n jus directly talk to her, singling her friends out..



I want to talk to a girl at school, but her friends are always around!?greek theater opera theater



Just walk right up to her...and ask..."can I speak to you alone for a minute." then step away from her friends and chat. Simple, huh? That's how grown up act.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish