Saturday, December 5, 2009

Has anyone let one rip (LOUD) in public?

Or maybe during a business meeting, romantic dinner, on the bus, Movie theatre. whatever story you got.



Has anyone let one rip (LOUD) in public?phantom of the opera



I think everyone does. Cracks me up, I don't know why. It's not funny when you think about it.



My favorite recent fart story. In the dentists chair I let one rip that almost ripped my pants. The dental hygienist tried so hard not to laugh, until I said, "it's okay, you can laugh". She had to leave the office, but I heard her laughing in the hall. I also heard her tell the other worker in that fast high pitched gossipy voice that girls have. I wasn't sorry after that. I just wished I had a big juicy belch to unleash on her in the dentist chair. Woulda been sweeet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish