Thursday, December 10, 2009

I am going to go see harry potter at 6:30 anything i need to know before i go?

i got some connections to be one of the first ones to see harry potter i live in nevada and i am so excited but does anybody know anything about it before i go. my father has a client that owns a movie theatre and he is letting me and my family and a whole bunch of other people go see it!



I am going to go see harry potter at 6:30 anything i need to know before i go?say yes



Yes. Be sure and bring your own candy bars. The movie ones are $4 and up



I am going to go see harry potter at 6:30 anything i need to know before i go?palace theatre opera theater



Have fun, you are lucky.
lucky!!! i dont get to see it till midnight!!! have a good time you lucky duck!!!!



oh yeah.....make sure you wear your SPEW badge!! :)
your just show offing cause you get to go see it
It's the same as the last 4 Harry Potters!
have fun and don't take it too seriously! there are some crazy people out there who know more about Harry Potter than they know about what's actually happening in the world around them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish