Thursday, December 10, 2009

How would you go about starting your own....?

mall?



like with a movie theatre, some cafe's and restaraints, etc?



How would you go about starting your own....?tickets



The short answer. Talk with the business department at a bank, and talk with successful business owners



The long answer.



If you need money, check with a lending institution about a Small Business Administration (SBA) loan.



If you have little experience in business, try a franchise (Quiznos, Cold Stone, GNC). You will have to pay royalties on your sales, however if you need help it is always there, especially from other successful franchisees.



Research what you are interested in. When I approached a bank about a business loan they asked me why I picked the particular business I wanted to start. The reason? They wanted to make sure I did not just pick something on a whim without researching it first. My answer satisfied them and I am in business now.



As far as owning a mall is concerned, it would be a great place to put that small business you started and the tax benefits can really help you.



Small business built this country - best of luck to you!



How would you go about starting your own....?ballet opera theater



Ask some person who works at those places.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish