Saturday, December 5, 2009

What do u like better for gguys only...?

Making out in a movie theatre or sex in bed all nite?? explain pls ty



What do u like better for gguys only...?secure browser



How about sex in a movie theatre? Make sure its a movie that isn't doing well, and it's late night - like the last showing.



I am such a freak!!!



What do u like better for gguys only...?home theater opera theater



sex in bed all night hahahahaha.
Let me put it this way: I go to the theater to watch a movie (it's too expensive and too noisy to go there and make out). There's only two things I do in bed, and one of them is sleeping. The other one is NOT watching movies. ;-)
sex in the movie theater
I would like making out because im not all about sex or looks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish