Saturday, December 5, 2009

Pain in lower abdominals...? help?

Last night I started having this pain in my lower abs, like where my intestines are. Last night I woke up and I pooped, and it made me feel better, if that's needed information. But today the pain is still there a little bit. I was thinking that it could be from the majorly buttered popcorn that I ate at the movie theatre on Saturday. Is this just trapped gas? If it's not, can you tell me what else it could be?



Thank you.



Pain in lower abdominals...? help?comedy show



DIAHRIAH!!



hehe...



but really though...



Pain in lower abdominals...? help?greek theater opera theater



It sounds like it could be gas, but if you are feeling no better in a little while, your best bet is to go see your doctor to get checked out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish