Thursday, December 10, 2009

How long has it been seen you went to the...?

movie theatre?



How long has it been seen you went to the...?opera score



I would say about 5 years.



How long has it been seen you went to the...?musicals opera theater



Very long dear... I hardly go to any cinemas even though most teenagers would.



I prefer to watch TV at home. ^_^
Over 10 years
2 days ago



y?
I few weeks I think.
yesterday lol
A few weeks ago.
Actually went on Monday night.
About a week and a half. I saw Evan Almighty. It was surprisingly good. :)
you mean "since" I went?



two weeks ago. Went to see Transformers for the second time.
about a month ago
last Christmas i took my nieces to see Charlotte's web
The last movie I went to see was " the Lake House", which I saw 3 times. My thing is that I must be really into seeing that movie to pay what it costs now to see it.
I went about a month ago
harry potter.....4 days ago
4 years
About a week.
I usually go to the drive in because it is cheaper then the regular theater. ( the prices in a theater is insane)



It cost us $7 a car and you get to see 2 movies for that price.



It is all the movies that are in the theater anyway. You have the comfort of your car/truck and you can bring anything you want to eat/drink or just buy their stuff. We have an suv so we put blankets down in the back and watch it while laying down.



I also belong to Blockbuster where they send you 3 movies and you mail them back. That is an awesome thing!!



bottom line: i like to save my money instead of burning it. LOL
July 4th to see 1408.
Over a year. I have to pay to wash laundry. If I even did that all that time, I'd have no money to eat. So a movie just once. Yeah. Not happening.



GUYS SUCK! I SUCK too and I hope MY GUY READS THIS. Not that he cares.
A long time. That is a quick 40 to 50 bucks that I would rather save!?j
The last time I went to the movie theatres was when the last Friday movies with Ice Cube came out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish