Saturday, December 5, 2009

I like this female friend?

Me and her grew up together. And we will see each other next week for some dancing. Should I invite her to a movie theatre and put the moves on her. I know she likes me a lot. I never dated her. But i feel i have the potential to be her boyfriend. she knows my parents and i know hers. And yes, she is single!



I like this female friend?theatre



Invite her to the movies but you don't necessarily have to put the moves on her. It it works out that way, then fine. But you have an investment in this friendship, so don't rush things. Enjoy this relationship!



I like this female friend?opera music opera theater



Oh yeah! she likes you, you like her, shes single, your single,parents cool with you guys, GO FOR IT BUDDY! tell me how it tuns out. woo-hoo!
Yeap why not....it seems okay!Be your self be nice...and everything will turn out great!



Good Luck....=0)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish