Thursday, December 10, 2009

This is flirting right?

when a guy slaps you playfully, and touches you and stuff. Cas, I went to the movie theatre and my friend started doing that to me.



This is flirting right?secure browser



Sure sounds like flirting to me....have some fun, flirt back....oh, this is exciting for you! Hope everything works out...



This is flirting right?home theater opera theater



Yeah, but still on the light side. You like him?
Yessir. that is flirting for you! Haha the real fun kind!
no thats harssment flirting is talking
Yupp that is flirting all right! haha.
go get it girl/ boy!! Enjoy it, I do Enjoy it-----lol-----
it can mean that he likes you, but there are times when they are just being friendly.
Well that basically is a guys way of flirting if you like him flirt back
Yeah that's flirting!
ofcourse vey much, but its all in a good way...
That is flirting.
haha, yep. that's definitely flirting

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish