Thursday, December 10, 2009

I am looking into working at Starbucks. My question is how good are they with scheduling hours?

I currently work at a movie theatre as a supervisor, and am looking into working at Starbucks. My question is how are they with people going to school and scheduling hours. And what is the avg. pay?



I am looking into working at Starbucks. My question is how good are they with scheduling hours?performing arts



it really depends on your manager on the scheduling issue, but I had a friend that worked there and was going to school and she didn't have any trouble at all - her manager was awesome



I think the pay depends on experience too, she worked there a while, so hers would have been higher than what you get starting off, they had a tip bucket out too, and that really helped - people tip if there is a jar

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish