Saturday, December 5, 2009

Is it normal for feet to swell so quickly and so much after such a short amount of time being on the

I'm 35wks and my feet swell really bad really quickly when I go out. It is really hot outside but it's been really hot for a few months now. I try to keep as hydrated as possible and try not to eat too much salt. My face doesn't get puffy but my feet and ankles swell so bad my feet feel really tight and look awful. It starts just 5 minutes after leaving the house and do nothing but get worse over time even if I am just sitting down. I can leave the house, start swelling and then sit in a movie theatre for an hour or two and my feet will keep swelling. Is this healthy?



Is it normal for feet to swell so quickly and so much after such a short amount of time being on them?say yes



my wife is going through the same thing.( she is 37 weeks). it's from all the excess fluid in your body during the third trimester. the only thing you can really do is try to take as many breaks as you can. stay hydrated like you are which will help reduce further swelling and avoid high salt foods. it's going to be tough for awhile, esp in the heat which makes it worse and happen more quickly. maybe after your outtings, you can relax in a bath and put your feet up.. this always helps my wife. good luck!



Is it normal for feet to swell so quickly and so much after such a short amount of time being on them?palace theatre opera theater



ITS NORMAL, LOTS OF WOMEN GO THROUGH THIS
no go into or call the docs that could be something really serious Also do you have a head ach
yes especially since you are so far along the heat prob has something to do with it and of course salt but i dont think u have anything to worry about but u should ask your doc just incase
It is normal since you're few weeks now to delivery. just keep on hydrating yourself and stay away from salty food. still, walk often.
I'm only 24 weeks, and i have a lot of swelling in my ankles, and feet. Nothing in the face, hands, or anywhere else. But i'm on my feet all day at work, and at the begining i found that not wearing flats, or sandles was the best. I got a nice pair of New Balance shoes, and some ankles socks that really helped. Until now that i'm further along, and it doesn't seem to help much. I mean it does help some, but i still get a bit swollen after 8-9 hours of work. I just hope it doesn't get worse the further i get. I might not be able to get shoes on lol.
If your hands, face, legs, and feet swell a lot, it is possible you could have preeclampsia. Everyone told me it was normal because I didn't have protein in my urine or high blood pressure, but I ended up with it in the last few days of my pregnancy. You should express your concerns to your doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish