Thursday, December 10, 2009

What are you going to get.......?

at the movie theatre's concession stand?



What are you going to get.......?dream theater



Nachos! :o) yum! but you know what my theatre just started selling cheese sticks, pizza and spring rolls! wierd huh?! :o)



What are you going to get.......?performing arts opera theater



junior mints, always
Movie popcorn sounds good. I'll sneak in my own bottle of water to save a few bucks.
soda %26amp; licorice~
(1) $25 popcorn and a $75 soda
sno-caps and popcorn...great combo
Sorry, don't go to movies, so nothing.
popcorn and a diet pepsi
nothing I am too poor
popcorn and an Icee for me!
Popcorn and a soda
popcorn,twizzlers,peanut m%26amp;m's,and an ICEE!
a coke.
Nothing. I take my own water and candy/mints. Concession stands are a ripoff.
A popcorn with butter and cherry coke if I'm with friends, all that and twizzlers if I'm with my sis, and just junior mints and a coke if I'm with a date (;
A small popcorn to share with my sweetheart, a small coke, and some rasinets.
popcorn of course.. and a dill pickle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish