Saturday, December 5, 2009

What jobs allow a lot of free time to read, write, etc.--you're paid just to be there, availabl

I'm remembering some jobs I had a long time ago as a ticketseller at an old, one-screen movie theatre %26amp; at an amusement park. Also, a lot of people at reception desks or information desks look like they have nothing to do much of the time. (I'm not as lazy as I sound; I'm looking for a way to pay the bills while maximizing the time I can spend working on my novel.) (%26amp; I realize this question may not exactly belong in "Education %26amp; Reference," but a lot of smart people seem to hang out in this section %26amp; provide answers.)



What jobs allow a lot of free time to read, write, etc.--you're paid just to be there, available when neededperforming arts



Security guard for million dollar homes. I did this when I went to school, and worked the 2nd shift. It was only really busy in the early evening (4-6ish) then I had from 6-10 to do my school work.



What jobs allow a lot of free time to read, write, etc.--you're paid just to be there, available when neededbinoculars opera theater



Night security in a warehouse or shipping dock.
Night time receptionist at a car dealership....You will have some responsibility but for the most part lots of down time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish