Saturday, December 5, 2009

How do I restore My Yahoo? my TV list, sports & news/entrtnmnt have been the same for 3 days!?

None of my TV listings, sports scores, movie theatre listings, Entertainment news, or current news, display, it has said "temporarily unavailable" for 3 days now! Any idea how to fix it, it's quite annoying!



How do I restore My Yahoo? my TV list, sports %26amp; news/entrtnmnt have been the same for 3 days!?opera sheet music



.



Hello



On the new My Yahoo! page, locate and select 'Personalize this page', select 'AUTOREFRESH | ON', select 'Close' on the right corner to save and exit Personalization.



For My Yahoo! Classic try these maintenance items, especially 1. %26amp; 2. :



___1. On Internet Explorer (IE) menu click 'Tools', click 'Internet Options', click 'General' tab, at 'Browsing history' click 'delete' temporary files, click 'OK' to exit. Repeat periodically. With email or internet usage weekly or monthly temporary file deletion is recommended.



___2. Increase the browser disk space allotment. On the menu again click 'Tools', click 'Internet Options', click 'General' tab, scroll to browsing history, set 'Disk space usage' at 250MB or 500MB, click 'OK' to finish.



___3. If you're using XP some systems did not ship with Java. Download and install the latest version at http://www.java.com/



___4. Many Yahoo! advertisements are Flash Player oriented and you may need to install the newest version http://www.adobe.com/go/getflashplayer



Best wishes,



pup



.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish