Thursday, December 10, 2009

Perspecitve?

When I look in the mirror of my bedroom and the rest of the mirrors in my house I think I look sort of attractive but then when I look at myself in a mirror of a bathroom of a restaurant or the movie theatre I dont want to leave because I look horrific. Why do I seem to look diffrent in other places?



Perspecitve?comedy club



It's not you it is the lighting in the room I do this ALL THE TIME:)Most bathrooms in public place have dull lighting and it makes yourself appear different than what you really look like don't worry about.



Perspecitve?sheet music opera theater



its you, not the mirror (no offense) but just go out there and show them what you're made of. when you're in public you think something is wrong but its the same as your bedroom mirror

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish