Saturday, December 5, 2009

What should i do with my GF?

Ok, my GF cant go to the movie theatre, i mean anywhere. Her parents dont like her being around boys so she cant even go to a party or anything. Should i dump her or wait till she can do things?



What should i do with my GF?shows



i think that if you really like her you will wait if you dont like her that much then dump her and look for somebody else



What should i do with my GF?comedy show opera theater



It is not her fault that she can't. Dumping her woud be totally un fair
Dude she's to young.
my mom used to be like that with me. but i used to make up lies that i was going to hang out with my friends. and that's how i hung out with my b/f. but it all depends on your feelings for her. if u have strong feelings for her, then dont dump her. but you wont know when she'll be able to do things like that. so, if u cant wait, then dont.
dress i like a girl and acte i like girl
go over to her house

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish